Rest Api's in Asp.Net Core and C# 2021 Edition course FINISHED
29 April 2021
Just finished course about creating RESTful API in .NET Core 5.0. More or less introduction into tematics, but good made,
I would say. In the course I touched most of important bits in this topic, namely:
- how to build REST api controller in asp.net with models and controllers
- use EntityFramework in cooperation with this API
- how to use storage, DB and web app services on Azure and how to connect them
- how to publish created REST API to web app on Azure
- use Swagger to document this API
- use Postman to test this API
- how to validate data from http requests, negotiate transaction and handle status codes
Most of it was more-or-less refresher from WPF course I did last year, but it was good, short and sweet one, and I learned several
new bits and pieces as well.
Keep learning :) Cheers.
More posts from category "Courses"