Quiz-O-Matic new Project
12 February 2020
I have just started a new project. It's a quiz platform, meaning you can filter quizzes by logging into a user group, chose a course, then a test and get going! So far, I have enjoyed working on this project very much, and I'm quite happy with the result of this first attempt.
I tried to make the UI and navigation as much user-friendly as possible, and all pieces of information easy to find.
What I enjoyed most in this project so far:
- Working in Angular - I really love working in this framework, building logic is very much to my liking, and it all feels
logical and easy to navigate.
- It was challenging to create a working and at the same time easily extensible architecture.
- I used the event-driven development approach again, it's as great here as is in C#, and I really enjoy building apps in this way.
- Playing around with CSS. Honestly, I don't know why, but I do enjoy styling very much :)
Aaaand what do I plan to do in this project next?
- Make user login and automatic log on page load, and if successful, preload previously selected user groups into dropdown to make the login sequence smoother.
- Add test history and analytics to see how the user improves
- Shuffle tests or answers or both so that the user really needs to read the answers
- Different types of answers, like one-of-many, or writing the answer in an input box
- Implement an editor for administrators to edit courses and tests
- Use cloud services to store data and users
Well, this first week was fun. I hope to get back to this project soon again and improve the above-mentioned things.
For now, it’s time to continue learning Angular and WPF :).
More posts from category "Projects"