Modern HTML & CSS with SASS course FINISHED
30 December 2019
This was one of the best courses that I have taken on Udemy (and I have done a “few”).
Brad Traversy is a great instructor and I have a feeling that he genuinely wants to teach what he learned the hard way, not just to show how things are done and to showcase his skills.
I think I learned a lot from this course and I feel a bit more at ease when I need to use HTML and CSS in other projects and frameworks.
Highlights of the course:
- An extensive and practical way to learn flexbox and grid - this is what I liked the most.
- SASS - for sure something worth learning. Also, the way SASS works in relation to CSS is quite an inspiration for me and extends my understanding of various frameworks and systems.
- Even though it wasn’t the focus of a course at all, some bits of jQuery and JS usage in general were interesting, and even from these bits I learned something, because of the great way Brad is explaining things.
- The overall way of creating a website shown in this course was inspiring. I found out why are some name notations used and how to structure the HTML.
- I drew inspiration from Brad’s work for my work, and I feel enriched by what I learned. It’s much beyond just plain understanding of HTML and CSS.
More posts from category "Courses"